Thursday, July 7, 2011

Baby Hope's Shower {Party Session}

Last month I had the pleasure of taking photos for a baby shower in honor of baby Hope. Baby Hope was born in China and her family will be bringing her home to the states very soon. The shower was a beautiful occasion planned carefully & beautifully by Hope's mommy, Faith's, devoted friends & family. Mrs. Hui, Faith's sister, was the one that asked me to take photos for this special party and I was more than pleased to capture this event. I took photos for the Hui family after they adopted precious Pearl, so being able to capture a wonderful adoption chapter in Mrs. Hui's sister's family was a blessing.

The shower took place at the Hui's lovely home. I adored the colors & decor of the shower. The fresh, clean, & pastel colors of the shower were simply superb. Also, the soft natural light made me a very happy photographer (especially indoors). I am sure that you other photographer's understand.

Precious Hope.
Photobucket

The food all looked gorgeous. Especially the vibrant fresh fruit.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

All the details. love them.
Photobucket


Photobucket

These sweet girlies had such a blast at the shower. They are cousins & friends. Its adorable! :)
Photobucket

Little Faith (named Faith just like her auntie!) is so precious. She always gives me a big hug when I see her & always has a lot of photo questions to ask me. She is a sweetie!
Photobucket


Photobucket

The shower was full of games, complete with prizes in adorable little bags.
Photobucket
I love this shot of Hope's sister Grace. While reading the blog dedicated to the adoption of Hope, I came across several photos of artwork Grace had drawn of her future little sister & her. It was seriously the most sweet & heartwarming artwork ever. Grace is so excited to have a little sister & she has been patiently waiting for years. She is going to be the best big sister.
Photobucket

The adorable party favors. I don't know about you but party favors were one of my favorite things at parties when I was little. :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

The party was full of laughter!
Photobucket

Faith's sister & her precious baby girl.
Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

The guests played several games, talked, & laughed. Faith introduced each of her friends at the party & it was wonderful to hear how each guest has made a impact in her life.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Gift opening time! These gorgeous dresses were made by Faith's mother.
Photobucket


Photobucket

A baby romper. How cute is that?
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

This is precious little Pearl. She has gotten so big! You probably remember her from this post.
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

I love this shot. The girls were thrilled with all the wrapping & tissue paper from the gifts.
Photobucket

This is BJ & her sweet daughter Sarah Jane. They were both a big part of planning the party. They should seriously open a party planning business--the party was simply lovely.
Photobucket

Faith and her friend Brenda.
Photobucket

The whole family! :)
Photobucket

The end. I can't wait to meet baby Hope! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Your sweet words always make me smile! :D