Thursday, February 3, 2011

J'adore Post 2 {Personal}

My second post in my J'adore series I wanted to center on what inspires me and where some of my favorite inspiration comes. If you didn't read my first J'adore post and are unfamiliar with what this series is you can pop over and read that blog post.

Recently I have been inspired by the Miss Dior Cherie ads and commercial. Miss Dior Cherie is one of the scents that Dior carries.

Don't these photos just make your heart melt. I love the vintage, fresh, joyful, and playful feel of all these photos. The retro feel is also simply lovely. And the pastel/ bubblegum colors? LOVE.

{Photo credit for all these photos to Miss Dior Cherie ad by director Sofia Coppola}

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

But it just gets better. Watch the ad below for the Miss Dior Cherie perfume. I adore the french music, lighting, colors, locations, etc. Doesn't it just make you die to go to Paris and shop at little botiques all day and eat pretty little candies?



I have decided that I am going to learn to speak French and go live in Paris for a little while to take photos. ;) Sounds like a dream plan to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Your sweet words always make me smile! :D