Monday, August 4, 2014

Rebekah & Greg {Washington, D.C. Engagement Shoot}


 We've been best friends forever darling.
That's' what's up!
Forever!
No matter what!
You've got my love to lean on darling.
That's what's up!
~Edward Sharpe & the Magnetic Zeros


On a beautiful summer day in the city I met up with Rebekah and Greg to capture their engagement photos. I loved working with this couple -- they were both so sweet and photogenic. These two are very much in love and the very best of friends. We got the most adorable candid photos, and I just love how these photos burst with their personalities, joy, laughter, and the love they have for each other. I cannot wait to shoot their wedding the end of this summer! :)


































No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Your sweet words always make me smile! :D