Sunday, August 10, 2014

Lauren & Zach {Couple Portrait Session}

This summer I was able to take photos for my good friend Lauren & her boyfriend Zach. This couple was so much fun to work with and they are completely adorable together! There is always something special capturing someone you know and their loved one -- it is the best seeing friends in love! :)

I met Lauren this past year in my first year of college and she was my go to study buddy all this year and the best roomie during our school trip. We both started dating our boyfriends just a few days apart, just before school started.  It was the best to trade stories all throughout the school year and to have a friend who completely understood your season in life. I loved watching Lauren's relationship with Zach grow and I was thrilled to be able to take photos for them. This couple is very much in love and they are the best of friends.


























No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Your sweet words always make me smile! :D