Monday, July 21, 2014

Mr. & Mrs. John {Maryland Country Club Wedding}

 Cause all of me
Loves all of you
Love your curves and all your edges

All your perfect imperfections
Give your all to me
I'll give my all to you
You're my end and my beginning
Even when I lose I'm winning
~John Legend


My first wedding of the summer was a gorgeous event at country club and golf course capturing Mr. & Mrs. John's special day. When I first met Altia, I could tell immediately she was a hard worker, energetic, fun, and passionate individual. The whole day was planned meticulously, but at the same time a relaxed event with contagious energy and joy. 

Altia and David are a perfect match. He is a kind and devoted individual who adores Altia. In his vows he said how for years he had prayed and that she was a true answer to his prayers. His calm and devoted love for her was so sweet to watch. Altia makes him laugh so hard, and they are truly best friends. These two have so much fun together -- they are going to have such wonderful adventures in these coming years.

Not only was it wonderful to witness Altia and David's love, but the importance of family was vivid throughout the day. Altia and David both share such unique, and special relationships with their parents, siblings, and friends. Everyone was so welcoming at the wedding, and the closeness and community displayed was beautiful. 















































No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Your sweet words always make me smile! :D