Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Ruei Family {Family Session}

I took photos for the lovely Ruei family this fall. This family had a special place in my heart, because I was able to do their first photoshoot after adopting their precious baby, Hope, from China. Adoption is truly such a beautiful thing, and being able to capture the love between a new family is incredible. I had taken photos for Mrs. Ruei's baby shower before their family went to pick up Hope, so it was special to finally meet little Hope and capture her baby photos.

Mrs. Ruei picked out a GORGEOUS location for the photos, a old mansion complete with gardens. Being the Jane Austen fan that I am, I always love old architecture. The lighting was completely gorgeous, and everything about this shoot could not have gone better.



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Your sweet words always make me smile! :D