Tuesday, December 20, 2011

DuBois Family {Family Session}

The day of the DuBois' shoot was windy, but sunny. It was such a pleasure meeting this family and working with them. The DuBois family was super easy to work with, and just so sweet. I didn't hear a grumble at all from the patient kids, and their genuine smiles were so so wonderful to capture. They even loved helping me pick out spots for the photos and had pose ideas. The oldest DuBois daughter loves to take pictures also--I love it when younger kids are already getting interested in photography. I remember when I first discovered my love for photography, and & how exciting it was. :)

(Oh and I also think Mrs. Dubois looks like Katherine Heigl. Yes, I love picking out celeb look-alikes while I edit my clients' photos.)



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Your sweet words always make me smile! :D