Saturday, December 24, 2011

Davis Family {Family Session}

I took photos for the Davis family on a stunning fall day in a gorgeous park. I loved how these photos captured the beauty of fall, and everything about this shoot fit the autumn theme to perfection. I especially loved the photos we got by the water, and how the water reflected the vibrant trees. Reminded me of a water color painting!

It was awesome meeting the Davis family and they are such a gorgeous family. It ended up that Mr. Davis had helped coach one of my brother's baseball teams--it is certainly a small world!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Your sweet words always make me smile! :D