Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!!!

Hope you all had a fabulous Christmas celebrating our Savior's birth and spending time with your cherished ones. Christmas came very fast this year but it was splendid as always. I am so very thankful for the people in my life that make me feel so loved. I received a necklace from my mom today that says, "Love Life" on it--a perfect reminder on a daily basis. I am so excited for this New Year that is approaching and to share my yearly recap post with you all. Enjoy the rest of your holiday week--I know I will. So thankful school hasn't creeped back just yet. ;)





2 comments:

  1. Your family is so cute! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable family! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Your sweet words always make me smile! :D