Friday, December 23, 2011

Nardi Family {Family Session}

Soo I didn't think I would have time to get a post up today...but I decided I had to stick with my plan of posting everyday so here is a post (and I just made it...30 minutes till midnight!) I can't believe tomorrow is Christmas Eve. So crazy. Though I am honestly not ready for Christmas, I know it will be fabulous and I just can't wait.

I took photos for the lovely Nardi Family last month. They were a gorgeous family, and Mrs. Nardi said they had not had family photos taken for a while so I was thrilled to be able to take photographs for them. They even brought their ADORABLE new puppy, and it was awesome having the sweet puppy in the shots too. :)


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Your sweet words always make me smile! :D