Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Jackson {Baby Session}

Last month, I was able to take photos for my cousin's baby, Jackson. You may remember my cousin Heather, and her husband Guy, from the wedding photos I took a couple of years ago.

Jackson is such a cutie and I have been dying to take some photos of him ever since he was born. Let me just say that he was such a sweetheart during the entire shoot and quite the trooper. He was very cooperative and I adore the shots we got.

The day of the shoot my mom and the four of us kids were planning to go to a museum before Jackson's shoot in D.C. Let me just say that our plans changed a bit after being stuck in traffic for 4 hours. Yes, city traffic is pretty much the worst and maybe, just maybe, four siblings get a little testy when sitting in a car for that long. ;) Let me just say that visiting Heather and Jackson made our day and we all were much happier when we left. I had not met Jackson yet, ( I missed meeting him when the rest of the family did), and was thrilled to meet the newest member of our family. :D


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Those big eyes are just precious!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Doesn't he look like those Kewpie Dolls? Ahh so sweet.
Photobucket

Photobucket

I love these shots of Jack in the basket. Reminds me of a Baby Gap ad. :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I loved how Jack and Heather matched. Jack is going to be one stylish little boy. ;)
Photobucket

This was one of Heather's favorite shirts for Jack and it was simply adorable.
Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Heather got this little sports jacket on sale long before little Jack came along--it looked so cute on him. :D
Photobucket

Mmm I love forest bokeh.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And some last shots of Jackson and his mommy. I love these.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Many more spring photo sessions to come. :D

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for dropping by my little blog. :)

    Reading this entry made me smile so much, the bub is adorable!!


    xoxo,
    Addie
    The Cat Hag

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahwww he is such a cutie!! and he looks like his mommie :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, little jack is adorable! His eyes are so big and bright, you captured them perfectly :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the black and white ones of him outside... sooo adorable

    ReplyDelete
  5. He's adorable! I especially love the first one =) Great colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nicki. These are fabulous. Oh my gosh

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Your sweet words always make me smile! :D