Thursday, March 11, 2010

Heather and Guy {Wedding}

So, I have not been taking many pictures lately (because it has been freezing up to this week), so I decided to post some wedding pictures I took at my cousin's wedding a while ago. It was a beautiful wedding, and the pictures I took at her wedding are still some of my favorites! :D

~I am now offering wedding photo packages, so please e-mail me if you have any questions or if you would be interested in me shooting or second shooting your wedding! I would love to hear from you! Thanks!

The cake was so adorable, I loved the colors and the polka dots! :D

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
The adorable girlies :)

Photobucket
I loved this shot!

Photobucket
Sister and brother with the lovely bride!

Photobucket
Mother and daughter! I love this shot, it really captures the care between my Aunt and her daughter!

Photobucket

Photobucket
The bride and groom after the ceremony, getting a few moments by themselves!

Photobucket
I love, love detail shots! I could spend hours just taking pictures of the adorable little details that go into every event!


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket
The mansion grounds, where the wedding took place, was absolutely gorgeous! I loved this shot and how it captured the feel of the day!


Photobucket
And my very favorite shot of the happy bride and groom! :D

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Your sweet words always make me smile! :D