Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Behind the Scenes {Travel}

A quick behind the scenes video from my vacations to San Fransisco and Hawaii this summer. I personally love watching videos and I have been dying to make one. I hope you enjoy seeing a little sneak peak of my Hawaii vacation (I STILL have to post on this.)

Filming credit goes to my mom and I shot a couple as well. You will probably spot me with my camera in several of these clips. ;)

The song is 100 years by Five for Fighting. I love it because it is a great reminder that our time on earth is limited so we should enjoy and soak in every moment. Travel is certainly a main ingredient for living life to the fullest and I want to remember to always laugh and smile more each day and to remember the memories that I will cherish forever. Whether it was dancing in the asian supermarket, trying on silly hats, taking photos on the beach, the luau, cable car rides, seeing turtles on the sand, or simply being with friends and family.

Making this video made me relive the joyful memories and brought a smile to my face. Enjoy!

(We filmed these videos on a small point and shoot so I am sorry for the not so great quality. I hope to get a flip camera someday soon. :))

San Fran & Hawaii Trip 2010 from Nicki Jackson on Vimeo.

1 comment:

  1. AHHHHHHH Nicki that is soo awsome I love the video!!!! wish I could have been there with you--sounds like you had so much fun!!! =D =D
    (becca)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Your sweet words always make me smile! :D