Tuesday, November 2, 2010

I miss. {Travel}

I miss Hawaii beach days. The sun shining on the pure white sand, the wind whistling through the swaying palm trees, the blue waves dancing. I know, dramatic, but honestly I have been missing Hawaii alot and have been thinking alot about what a wonderful time I had there this past summer.

Life has been so packed lately, with school, homework, volleyball, youth events, photo sessions, editing 100's of pictures. Ahh! I am really going to try to be more organized, so that I can spend more time working on my blog and photos. I still have so much to post (including about Hawaii!).
But, for now here is a little glimpse of my Hawaii trip and the memories I made there and what I miss.

I miss peaceful nights spent on the beach.

Photobucket

I miss lounging on relaxing beach chairs (even if they were for the resort!)

Photobucket

I miss eating dinner on the beach (even if sand does get in your sandwhich!)

Photobucket

I miss jumping in the sunset with Pica, and all his little sayings.
Photobucket

Photobucket

I miss views like this, that remind you that you are on an island.
Photobucket

I miss these adorable little island umbrellas.
Photobucket

I miss seeing beautiful, 5 star resorts everywhere!
Photobucket
I miss photoshoots in the perfect water.

Photobucket

I miss the smell of the beach and windswept hair (ok, well maybe not so much!)
Photobucket

I miss writing in the sand and greeting people with Aloha.
Photobucket

I miss SOOC Hawaii sunset shots. (Yes this shot is straight out of the camera!)
Photobucket

I miss stargazing on the beach, in the beautiful summer air.
Photobucket


But, most of all I miss spending time with our lovely hosts, but the good news is that they are coming to visit us next week! :D

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful post, Nicki! Hawaii is so gorgeous...I hope to get to go there sometime in my life :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Your sweet words always make me smile! :D