Thursday, November 18, 2010

Hurt Kids {Children Session}

A couple of weeks ago I was able to take the Hurt kid's photos again! You may remember the Hurt Family's picture from last year.

This has to be one of my favorite sessions ever; the lighting, colors, and models were simply perfect! :D The Hurt kids were so easygoing and such good models that the session was very fun and I love the shots we were able to get. Plus they have the prettiest and bluest eyes I have ever seen! I love children sessions because we got to try out all new kinds of different shots and kids have such fun personalities that it really shines through the pictures.

Enjoy the photos!
Photobucket

See what I mean? Look at those blue eyes!
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love love these shots! :D
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We headed over to these cute little statues of a dolphin and turtle, they were perfect for photos!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This pose was her idea--and I love it!
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. These are great Nikki!! You did a gorgeous job!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh my! Those kiddos must have been SO much fun to shoot!!! I canNOT get over those eyes ^_^ Grrreat job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Your sweet words always make me smile! :D