Friday, April 23, 2010

Abby {Central Park Portrait Session}

The first day I was in nyc, I went to Central Park. Abby and me loved it so much there we had to go back and have a photoshoot there. Central park is pretty much the best spot for pictures I have decided, because there were just soo many new and exciting spots to take pictures of. We had to do a quick shoot, but I will hopefully be able to shoot more there in the future years.

The first day in Central Park, I was only able to get this shot. I love Abby's outfit :D

Photobucket
The rest of the pictures are from the 2nd shoot :) I loved how her outfit matched the pretty purple buds on the trees.

Photobucket
Sitting on the bridge, there was such a gorgeous view from this bridge.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Abby is so stunning!
Photobucket
I love how peaceful this shot it.


Photobucket

Photobucket
When you are walking in Central Park you can see all the buildings behind the trees. I love how you can have nature all around you and then you see the buildings and you are reminded you are in the city :D

Photobucket

Photobucket

More shoots coming soon!

6 comments:

  1. wow! i like them:) did u take themwhen you were there in nyc, but it was the day that just you and abby were there??

    ReplyDelete
  2. That first one is Fierce!! Love it. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. these turned out cute :) that place was PERFECT for pictures ahhhh

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah i loves these! i love the buildings in the background it just adds the new york feel!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks girls!

    becca- yes we took them the second day :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. great pictures nicki! :D by the way, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!! i can't wait to see you in the coming months!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Your sweet words always make me smile! :D