Thursday, December 10, 2009

The Seguis {Family Session}

Last weekend I was able to take pictures for the sweet Segui Family in the gorgeous snow! We had an early snowfall this year, which was absolutely perfect for pictures! Mrs. Segui is also a photographer and picked a wonderful spot for the pictures! The spot she chose looked like we were up in mountains or something...so beautiful! Seriously, I think snow is one of my favorite things in pictures and I adored taking pictures in it! :D The Seguis were great sports even though it was quite chilly out!

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket







Enjoy the slideshow!

1 comment:

  1. great shoot nicki!! i especially like the last one - it shows so much joy and energy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Your sweet words always make me smile! :D