Tuesday, December 15, 2009

The Depps {Family Shoot}

I took pictures, for the lovely Depp family last weekend! It was very chilly out but the Depps were great sports and we got some nice shots in their big backyard! I have known the Depps for a very long time and they are very special to me and my family!

p.s. this is my last photo session due to the cold weather. if you would like to book a photoshoot for the spring please note that my prices will be changing very soon, but if you book before Febuary, the price will be the same as noted on the sidebar!


The Depp kids are quadruplets, and they have a truly amazing story! Each of the Depp kids have their own special personality and are totally different from each other! Photobucket

Then there is the baby of the family, Joshy. He has one of the cutest personalities ever, and is always making his family (and others!) laugh!
Photobucket

The whole fam! :D
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


I loved this one of the kids, so natural!
Photobucket

Photobucket


The girlies, they are so gorgeous!
Photobucket

I thought this was really cute of the boys!
Photobucket

Mr. and Mrs. Depp are a wonderful couple!
Photobucket

Yes, this pretty much sums up Josh's personality ;)
Photobucket

Photobucket


Enjoy the slideshow! I used one of Mrs. Depp's favorite songs!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous Family!
    you posted like 3 of the same pictures in a row. Try just picking the best one!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Your sweet words always make me smile! :D