Monday, November 16, 2009

Tilles Family {Family Shoot}

This weekend I took pictures for the lovely Tilles Family. I have known Mrs. Tilles (Miss Sandra) since I was about 2. She used to live with us and now she and her husband live very close to us, which is so nice! Miss Sandra used to babysit me and now I am able to babysit her sweet kids, Anna and Zach! :D You might remeber little Anna and Zach from this post. I had such a wonderful time taking pictures of the Tilles family and little Anna and Zach are too cute for words!


Little Zach is too adorable and he has changed so much since I last took his pictures!



Photobucket



Ahh, he is so cute!
Photobucket



The Tilles' wanted a few pictures to send to their sponser child :)
Photobucket

Ahh, these ones are so sweet! :D
Photobucket


Photobucket
Meet Anna, she is such a doll and super sweet!

Photobucket

Isn't she precious??
Photobucket


The whole family!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket


The Tilles' are such a sweet, caring couple!
Photobucket

I love baby Zach's face in this :)
Photobucket


And one last creative shot! Anna loves Zach :D
Photobucket



Enjoy the slideshow!




2 comments:

  1. wow! probably your best session yet, girl! the first two are my favorite :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. really good shots, nicki! man those kids are cuuuteee! :) (and i totally ran past that graffiti on the sidewalk the other day...)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Your sweet words always make me smile! :D