Thursday, November 19, 2009

Emily and Jack {Children/Portrait Shoot}

Last weekend I had the pleasure of taking Emily and Jack's pictures! They were so easy to take pictures of and awesome models! I haven't done too many older children shoots so it was really fun to be able to take some pictures of older kids ;) Emily and Jack were both so fun and I had a wonderful time taking their pictures and meeting them!


Emily is so gorgeous and a wonderful model! She seriously couldn't take a bad picture!
Photobucket
I loved this one of her!
Photobucket

Getting pictures taken isn't one of Jack's favorite things but he was such a good sport and a great model!
Photobucket

Photobucket
Brother and Sister :D
Photobucket
I really liked this shot!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We got some shots at around some beautiful trees and light!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Sitting on the dock!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Emily is a dancer so she wanted to get a jumping shot :)
Photobucket







Enjoy the slideshow! I used one of Emily and Jack's favorite songs!

3 comments:

  1. so lovely! my favorite is the one of them walking and talking on the road....adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh these are cute!
    i really like the protraits of the girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are really good! might be my fav session of yours :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Your sweet words always make me smile! :D