Friday, November 13, 2009

Lee Family {Family Shoot}

Last weekend I had the pleasure of taking pictures of the lovely, sweet Lee family! I had a wonderful time meeting them and being able to take their family photos! They are all so sweet and did a great job posing for me!
The kids :D
Photobucket
I love this shot, so sweet and adorable!
Photobucket

The kids did a great job modeling for me! I can't get over how cute the two little ones look in this picture!
Photobucket


Photobucket

The whole fam! :D
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We got some beautiful fall light!
Photobucket

Mr. and Mrs. Lee! Mrs. Lee is so pretty!
Photobucket

Photobucket

All the kidos again!
Photobucket

And one last fun shot!
Photobucket

Enjoy the slideshow!





2 comments:

  1. Love it!
    The ones in the slideshow were awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are getting so great at family shots. they just keep getting better! your choice of light and posing is wonderful. dont ever stop photographing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Your sweet words always make me smile! :D