Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Diana, Domi, & Lizzy {Senior Session}

A couple of weeks ago I was able to take pictures for my good friends Elisabeth, Dominique, & Diana. I love these girls so much, and am so happy I have become friends with them over recent years! I can't believe they will be graduating in just a couple of weeks, and I am going to miss having them in highschool with me!

We took pictures on a beautiful day, and I loved the fresh summer colors and lighting. The girls are all completely gorgeous  and so easy to take pictures of! We had such a blast running around, laughing, cracking jokes, teasing each other, and taking lots of pics. They seriously didn't stop laughing and smiling the entire shoot, which I loved. :D

I can't wait to room with these girls this weekend at a conference in Florida--it is seriously going to be amazing and I know we are going to probably have way too much fun. I am sure there will be alot of laughing, craziness, and of course pool time. ;) I can't wait!!!



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


 
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. gorgeous shots dear! three of you look beautiful and stunning. i love the two different sessions very much <33 I love your blog, all contents are amazing <3 follow me if you love to, and i’ll follow you back :)

    Letters To Juliet

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Your sweet words always make me smile! :D