Sunday, April 29, 2012

McShea Family {Family Portrait Session}

Right before Christmas, I took photos for the lovely McShea family. We took the photos on a very chilly day, but they were such good sports and we had a great photoshoot! :)

The McSheas are such a wonderful family and I have loved getting to spend more time with them this year. Kelly and I became really good friends this past summer, and have been pretty inseparable ever since. She is one of my very best friends, and we have made so many memories together. I seriously love this girl so much, and I love how every time we hang out we cannot stop smiling, and laughing till we can barely breathe. ;)

Kelly is the oldest of the family, and she and her little brothers share such a special bond. Her little brothers always keep me laughing in the car, with their funny stories and sayings. They are just too cute.

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Your sweet words always make me smile! :D