Thursday, April 26, 2012

Bouma Family {Family Portrait Session}

Hello Blogging World! I am back and ready to finish posting all of my fall/winter sessions before my spring/summer sessions start up again. :) And I do have to say I am loving the new blogger format for posting--so much easier to use.

I took photos for the Bouma family on a lovely autumn day. It actually rained before the shoot, but the sun came out and we were able to capture some shots at a beautiful mansion. They were so much fun to work with, and so easy going. They are a gorgeous family and simply so sweet. Enjoy the photos!



 
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Your sweet words always make me smile! :D