Thursday, April 26, 2012

Collins Boys {Teen Portrait Session}

Just a couple days after the Bouma's session, I was able to take photos for the Bouma's cousins, the Collins boys. They were awesome sports, especially since I know for boys, photoshoots aren't really on the top of their list of favorite activities. These boys were so much fun to work with and we had a great time thinking up new ideas for their poses!

(Oh and just a note. My prices have changed a bit. If you look under session info, you will see my new prices. I am also going to be adding more information on locations, what to expect, and clothing ideas in that same tab!)



 
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Your sweet words always make me smile! :D