Monday, October 3, 2011

Josh & Jake {Children Portrait Session}

My first session of the fall was with Josh and Jake. These two fun loving and hilarious little boys always make every photo session a blast and I loved taking photos for them once again.

We took the photos at a lovely pond area (one of my favorite locations!) and we got some beautiful lighting. They were awesome sports and these boys love taking silly photos (we tried to fit a couple in!) They defiantly have adorable personalities and always can make people laugh.

I have so many sessions I already need to blog and many coming up, so I am so excited to share lots more photos with you all. I love the fall photo season and the amazing people I get to work with. Please feel free to contact me if you would like a photo session this fall! :)


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Your sweet words always make me smile! :D