Friday, October 1, 2010

San Fransisco {Travel}

Woahh ok so life has been so crazy and unexpected lately. I have soo much I need to blog about, but there is something about when you have so much to post you really don't know where to start. But, I finally decided to tackle the files of photos and finally finished going through the San Fran trip pics!

So, if you all did know this before, I went to San Fransisco for a quick trip before going to Hawaii. I have always wanted to go to San Fransisco and because I love cities soo much I was so excited. Even though I was in San Fransisco for less then 2 days, we did so much and I feel like I really got a taste of what San Fransisco is really like.

It was great just having a girl's trip, and it was really fun traveling with my mom, sister, and grandma! San Fran is such a unique place and has so many exciting things about it: like the massive hills that the streets are built on, the shopping, China town, Fisherman's Warf, the cable cars, I could go on! I can't wait to go back someday!


The view from the plane window, the mountains were stunning.

Photobucket

Photobucket

View from our hotel window, we were on the top floor of the hotel so we got to see so much of the city.
Photobucket

Photobucket

One of the first things we did when we got in San Fran, was walk to Fisherman's warf from our hotel. I had heard alot about it and really looked forward to seeing it for myself.
Photobucket

Photobucket

We stopped here for lunch . Though it wasn't seafood, I had been craving Italian food the whole flight!
Photobucket

My mom and Grandma!
Photobucket

The handmade ravioli I ordered. It was the best I have ever tasted! :DPhotobucket

Grandma with her fish and chips!
Photobucket

My sister, Becca, and I!
Photobucket

The bracelet Becca bought from a vendor on the street.
Photobucket
I loved all the little street cafe's!
Photobucket


Becca and I in front of the famous Fisherman's Warf sign!
Photobucket


I loved how old fashioned everything was, and all the shops played music from the 1950s. I loved it!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I loved this shot!
Photobucket

Photobucket
All the little crab and fish stands!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Alcatraz Island, the famous prision that held inmates such as Al Capone. Photobucket

Becca and I ready for our first cable car ride!
Photobucket

We were pretty excited! ;)
Photobucket

Photobucket

This is a famous bread factory, Boudin. Boy, was their bread yummy! And warm soup in a bread bowl on a windy day = the best!
Photobucket


They made and sold all these different shapes made out of bread! I loved the teddy bears!
Photobucket


This man had painted himself completely silver!
Photobucket

The biggest Macy's in the world! Each window had a different display. It was so adorable!
Photobucket
They had all these glass hearts all around the shopping center!
Photobucket


Next up..China Town!
Photobucket


They had the most lovely shops!
Photobucket
I loved this place, instead of ordering a plate of food, it is like a buffet where the food floats by in little boats! :D
Photobucket
Seriously, this store is stunning.
Photobucket

Going back to my asian roots! ;)
Photobucket
Ghirardelli Square, home of the best chocolate!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Becca and I with our chocolate covered strawberry's--yum!
Photobucket
They even had hot cocoa--the best I have ever had!
Photobucket


The next day we got up really early and had a yummy breakfast at the hotel cafe.
Photobucket
My mom and I went on a cable car again, this time we went on really steep roads--which was amazingly fun!

My grandma and Becca taking photos of us!
Photobucket

You can't really tell, but this is a shot of the top of one of the steep roads.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We went back to the shopping center, which I had been dying to go back too.

Seriously, palm trees and designer shopping? Can it get any better?

Photobucket

Photobucket

If you are a "Say Yes to the Dress" fan you have probably heard of Priscilla of Boston Gowns.
Photobucket


And of course, the Juicy Couture store. I make it my goal to visit every Juicy store whenever I travel different places! :D
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I loved this mirror in the hotel.
Photobucket
Then it was off to Hawaii, more posts to come soon!

1 comment:

  1. Nicky, you did a WONDERFUL job taking these pictures! I love them! They all made me want to go there. =D I loove Say Yes To The Dress, btw. So that pic was neat. =D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Your sweet words always make me smile! :D