Sunday, July 11, 2010

8u Pirates' Season {Sport Photography}

This spring, my dad coached the 8u Pirates' team. The Pirates had a great season and ended up getting to be in the championship and even got 2nd place. All the boys improved so much and it was so fun being able to watch them play. There were alot of nail-biting and nerve racking games-- I think alot of the parent's almost had heart attacks. ;) One of the games, against the Mets team, the boys had a amazing come back and it was one of the most exciting games ever. I was able to capture several games and I had a really great time being able to capture all the fun and hard work that the boys show on the field.


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Pirates team, enjoy the slideshow!


1 comment:

  1. Wonderful captures! They are so CUTE! Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment on my blog, its greatly appreciated.

    Have a wonderful day..

    K xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Your sweet words always make me smile! :D