Sunday, April 4, 2010

Becca and Rach {Happy Easter}

Happy Easter everyone! Hope you all had a blessed time with family and friends celebrating that our Savior, Jesus, has risen! I had a wonderful day celebrating with family and close family friends. I did a photoshoot with becca and rach in the gorgeous weather! These girls are like my sisters and we have grown up together! They are total sweethearts and I love them to death! :) And, did I mention they are gorgeous??


*Oh and as a sidenote starting this week I am heading to some pretty awesome destinations this spring/summer. First place I am headed is NYC next weekend. I love NYC and am so thrilled to be going for several days! Many picture to come..I promise! :)

Becca is so beautiful and her eyes are just stunning! I really loved this shot of her!
Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket
Sisters :)


Photobucket
Rachy has such elegant beauty!

Photobucket
Those blue eyes are so gorgeous!


Photobucket
Photobucket
And some just for fun shots!

My little sister and I in our Easter outfits! :)
Photobucket
{pc mom}

And this is what happens when you try to get 9 kids to cooperate for a photo...it isn't pretty!

Photobucket
I was trying to direct everyone and pose at the some time..it didn't really work haha!

Photobucket
{pc mrs. depp}
Photobucket
{pc mrs. depp}
Photobucket
{pc mrs. depp}

3 comments:

  1. aww thanks nicki! i love the shots, they are so good!! :D i really hope to see u again soon. that was lots of fun:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha these are so great!! Their eyes ARE stunning and I love the one of you and your sister. Love your new hair cut!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thx nicki! i love how u did the lighting in all of the shots! the one of the boys wrestling is HILARIOUS!!!! hope 2 c u soon!!! rach

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Your sweet words always make me smile! :D