Wednesday, January 20, 2010

my lil sis's party in the usa.

Soo a couple weekends ago my little sister had her 10th birthday party with some close friends at a local hotel pool. She and her friends had a total blast together and I was able to document part of the night before I had to go to a meeting for my youth group. Lets just say little girls are too much fun and I loved being able to capture them in action!

The theme was little miss sunshine, with lots of fun colors! :D I came early to the hotel room to decorate and set everything up.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

After all the girls arrived, we crowded into the elevater heading to the pool. Lets just say I expected to be going to the average hotel pool, you know with the small, crowded pools, the bright steamy room where you can barely breathe?

Lets just say when I saw this, I was a little suprised! ;) Seriously, what a gorgeous setting for a pool party! I was very pleased, even though the lighting was very dark!

Photobucket

Photobucket


What a great place to go on a snowy, miserable day!
Photobucket

Then all the girls ran into the lockeroom and dashed out to the pool area, and in about 2 seconds they were all in the pool!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket



Haha, it seems like half this group in this pic is having trouble staying a float ;)

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

A attempted group picture in the pool ;)
Photobucket

Photobucket

One of the highlights of the night was when the lifeguard started to make snow balls for the girls from the snow outside. Let's just say he had a lot of little friends by the end of the night.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
And one last shot of the girlies all wrapped up in their towls. They all look a little tired!

Photobucket
Enjoy the slideshow! I used one of my lil sis's favorite songs..party in the usa :D


2 comments:

  1. aww that looks fun!
    i like the way you captured the party :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww these are so great!
    You always do such great detail shots. :)
    Love your new pictures on the side!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Your sweet words always make me smile! :D