Monday, November 2, 2009

Gross Family {Family Shoot}

I had the pleasure of taking pictures for the lovely Gross Family on a beautiful fall day! We went to a lovely location, which included a beautiful pond, gorgeous fall colors, and lovely weeping willows! :D I had a wonderful time taking their pictures and they are such a sweet family!

The two adorable little boys! :D

Photobucket
Not only did I get to take pictures for the Grosses, but I also babysit their two little boys! These little boys are full of energy and so fun!
Photobucket
Mr. and Mrs. Gross are such a sweet, wonderful couple!
Photobucket
The whole fam!
Photobucket
Fall colors + a lovely family = :D
Photobucket

Photobucket
I loved this one, with all the beautiful colors!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Haha, yes we had to get one shot with the boy's guns! ;)

Photobucket


Enjoy the slideshow, I used one of the Grosses's favorite songs! :)

2 comments:

  1. OH my gosh.

    Your getting amazing. These are the same level if not better as a lot of pro photographers family shoots I've seen on other blogs.

    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Your sweet words always make me smile! :D