Friday, February 28, 2014

The Ferguson Family {Family Portrait Session}

This past fall, I was able to take photos for my cousin and her beautiful family. They had recently moved from the area, so I was thrilled when they came to visit and that we were able to fit in a photo session. I have taken photos for them, since the oldest, Jackson, was a baby and I have loved watching their family grow from baby photo sessions to birthday party shoots. Jackson is quite the character and he kept us all entertained and on our toes during the shoot, and little Harrison was such a good sport. I loved capturing their adorable personalities! :)



















































No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Your sweet words always make me smile! :D