Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Matthew & Family {Children Session}

I am finally getting back into blogging, and I am also excited to announce that I will be releasing my official Facebook page as well in the coming days. This fall has been busy, starting my freshman year of college as well as having one of the busiest years for my photo sessions! I am excited to share the photos from my most recent sessions, and get back into the blogging sphere! :)

This past summer, I was able to take photos for my godmother and her family. It is always very special when they all come to visit and we had to fit a photo session in while they were here. My godmother has been one of my biggest supporters from my photo business (she let me stay with her when I assisted shooting two weddings in Hawaii in my freshman year of highschool) and she has always been there to encourage me.

I always LOVE taking photos for my godmother's son, Matthew, because he is full of personality and quite the little model. We had lots of fun thinking of various poses for this shoot, and he was quite the little sport. He is always cracking me up with his little jokes, and he is so full of life. I am glad that these photos were able to capture a little of that. :)


























No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Your sweet words always make me smile! :D