Saturday, March 9, 2013

Hurt Kids {Urban Children Session}

This fall, I was able take photos for the adorable Hurt kids. I have taken photos for this family for several years now, and each year their photo sessions are always some of my absolute favorites! These kids are so well behaved, and absolutely adorable. Oh, and did I mention they have the most gorgeous blue eyes ever? We took photos in a new location that I hadn't tried before, and I loved the urban and different shots we were able to get. Since this shoot, this location has become one of my favorites!


   

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Your sweet words always make me smile! :D