Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Depp & Sosnoski Ladies {Garden & Mansion Portraits}

I am finally back to blogging after quite a little break. This summer has been quite hectic & busy, but so much fun. I recently got back from a cross country road trip where I visited over 20 states and learned more about the unique traits each state has to offer. I have also been having such a wonderful time spending my free summer days with friends having crazy adventures & going on roadtrips to the beach and other amazing spots. As I say at the close of every summer it seems, this was the best summer yet! :)

This past spring (yes spring, I am behind on blogging!), I was able to go to some stunning gardens & mansion to take photos for the Depps' and their grandmother. Mrs. Depp had found this beautiful location and had been wanting to plan a shoot here for sometime. She decided it would be a perfect gift for her mother to get some photos done of herself, her mom, & her daughters. I have done several shoots for the Depp family over the years, and they are dear friends--I always love taking photos for them!

The gardens we took the photos at were gorgeous and it was a perfect time for the photos since the flowers were in full bloom. We had all sorts of spots to choose from for the photos such as the rose gardens, Japanese tea garden, greenhouses, & French style gardens. I loved how these photos turned out & all the ladies looked so elegant and beautiful.


   

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Your sweet words always make me smile! :D