Saturday, December 17, 2011

Widenhofer Family {Family Session}

2 posts, in 2 days. I'm on a roll! :)

On a beautiful, crisp fall day I took photos for the sweet Widenhofer family. It was such a joy meeting & working with this family. They were all so easy to work with. I loved how simple, fresh, & natural these photos turned out. The kids were such great sports and total naturals in front of the camera. I loved the laid back giggles & smiles we were able to capture (and the quiet, sweet moments too!)

I use this location often, but had not taken photos in the lovely field. These field was so lovely for photos! The pictures in the field are certainly some of my favs. Barefeet, golden light, soft green colors. Honestly... its the best.



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. These are great, Nicki! You are getting really good! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Your sweet words always make me smile! :D