Wednesday, June 3, 2009

The Beach ♥ {Travel}

Aww i love the beach so much :D It is soo perfect for pictures and i could spend all day there just thinking up new ideas for pictures!! I went to the beach about two weeks ago and took alot of pictures, so finally here is my beach day post..enjoy ( ohh and a warning this is a very long post!) Ohh and also what does everyone think about the new layout of the blog..not sure if i like it..the beautiful ocean becca was my little model..haha she get pretty tired of having to pose for me lol :)
playing in the sandpaul :)this is a crab paul foundbecca :)joey :) this is one of my favorites from the dayhaving fun and one last picture of this pretty lil flower i found while walking back to the resort

2 comments:

  1. woooooooow. nicki these are awesome! and i'm about to go to the beach so I have TONS of ideas!! great job!

    and btw, LOVE the layout! :)

    ellieb.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Your sweet words always make me smile! :D